Locations of our Clothing & Shoes Bins:
- Shah E Najaf Center / Jafria Center
- SIJNY Center (Hicksville)
- Exxon Gas Station & Auto Repair Shop
- Islamic Center of Long Island (ICLI)
- Masjid Sulemaniye Camii
- Crescent School
Offer a space on your commercial property in Long Island or Eastern Queens areas to place a privately labeled, conveniently designed bin for the collection of donations.
Message from Br. Syed W. Quadri
Assalaam O Alaikum WrWb,
Alhamdo’Lillah CoA’s objective of collecting used clothing and shoes donation has been gradually transpiring into a better and effective plan since its start over two years ago.
Sorting, Washing, Separating in Sizes, Sanitizing and preparing the used clothes and shoes for export to CoA beneficiaries outside of US along with the transportation cost was coming out exorbitantly expensive.
Under CoA Clothing and Shoe campaign with your generous cooperation the organization has sent over 12,000 brand new, durable and efficient winter hoodies to Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. These hoodies were distributed among extremely needy and poor families, most of those live in make shift tents and many suffered casualties due to not being able to protect themselves from the cold weather.
As of now CoA bins spread over 15 locations across Long Island and Eastern Queens are being emptied out by our project partner Big Brothers Big Sisters. In return they reimburse CoA, we use these funds to acquire new day to day as well as winter clothes and shoes of our specification and need either from Turkey 🇹🇷 or China 🇨🇳 or Bangladesh 🇧🇩 or Pakistan 🇵🇰 and have them InShaaAllah directly deliver to the country of our choice, with spcial concentration on refugee camps in Iraq 🇮🇶 , Syria 🇸🇾 and Yemen 🇾🇪 . Currently this is a most economical option and makes better business sense.
On the parallel we have recognized significant need of Islamic attires within US 🇺🇸 and Mexico 🇲🇽 specially in reverting communities and CoA is constantly looking into most economical but better quality option. In near future procuring new Islamically appropriate clothing from India 🇮🇳 Pakistan 🇵🇰 or Bangladesh 🇧🇩 is being contemplated.
May Allah SwT 🤲 bless us in attaining the BEST and the MOST with donation 💵 CoA is entrusted.
Kindly acknowledge and let us know if you have any further questions.
Syed W Quadri
Global Chief – Humanitarian RELIEF
Sponsor a Clothing & Footwear Donation Bin
CoA Humanitarian RELIEF aims to provide new and used clothing and footwear to the poor and needy communities with special attention to Orphans and Widows in Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Yemen and Pakistan.
Most of the clothing and footwear collection for charity in the United States either comes as a donation from the general public and manufacturers as well as purchase at a discounted price from commercial and non-commercial resources.
CoA foresees to keep certain weather and Islamically appropriate items from the donation it will collect and may sell the rest to generate cash. Ultimately cash will be utilized to acquire appropriate clothing and footwear from the other philanthropic and commercial organizations.
As an opportunity to our donors, friends and sympathizers to InShaaAllah gain the reward of Sadaqa E Jariah CoA offers to collect clothing and footwear donation by placing its 25 donation bins in New York area.
- Be a part of this unique blessing to address a constant, absolute and growing need of clothing and footwear of our own Orphans, Widows and poor families by; – Sponsoring a single or multiple bin or even the whole campaign for a onetime tax-deductible donation of $1,200 each bin. An average life of a bin is approximately 30 years.
- Offer a space on your commercial and easily accessible property preferably in Long Island and Eastern Queens to place CoA privately labeled and conveniently designed bin for the collection of donations. CoA volunteers will systematically manage and maintain these bins while a third party will empty these bins on a regular basis as needed. Cost or rental of space may qualify for tax deduction to the donor.
While donating for this campaign of CoA, please specify “Bin Donation” in the description.